With or Without Boat Dive Experience
The PADI Boat Diver Specialty course can benefit almost every diver because different boats in different parts of the world do things differently.
Diving from a boat is fun, especially when you look at ease when maneuvering around on it. It’s fun to know what you’re doing.
What You Learn
- Dive from boats ranging from small inflatables to giant live-aboards
- How they differ from place to place
- Gain experience and training from diving on boats in your local area
- Safely enter and exit the water :
- Sometimes it’s better to hand your gear up to the crew and then climb in the boat
- Sometimes you just take off your fins and weights and walk up the ladder
- Stow your gear in the most appropriate areas
- Use surface lines to initiate or conclude your dives.
- Locate basic boat safety equipment
How to Start Today
Sign up for the Boat Diver Certification Course and start reading your Boat Diver Manual
If you’ve earned your PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization) and are at least 10 years old you can enroll in the PADI Boat Diver Course.Get credit! The first dive of this PADI Specialty DiverScuba diving is a way to explore the underwater world in new and different ways. PADI Specialty Diver courses teach you new techniques and give you the tools to enhance your exploration. You can take courses close to home or while on a scuba vacation. course may credit as an Adventure Dive toward your Advanced Open Water Diver certification.