AquaFlex wetsuit, our most popular selling line of wetsuits!
- 7mm, 5mm or 3mm AqauFlex neoprene used throughout. This is the base thickness of the neoprene layer before the nylon outer and inner layers are added
- The outer nylon material is resistant to abrasions and hook-and-loop materials due to the tighter weave. This keeps your suit looking good!
- The inner material is ultra soft making these suits easy to put on and take off
- Neoprene is a non-petroleum based material, which makes it easier on the environment to produce and dispose of
- Skin-in-neck seal provides for a comfortable stretch and seals out water
- Three way zipper seal minimizes water entry, keeping you warmer on your dive (7mm, 5mm)
- Spine pad is integrated as part of the three way zipper seal for added comfort (7mm, 5mm)
- Kidney pad for additional insulation in this high heat loss area (7mm, 5mm)
- Pre-bent anatomic legs and arms
- The knee pads, wrist and ankles are ultra stretchy