Oceanic EOS Regulator
The Oceanic EOS Regulator features an ergonomically designed in-line swivel for ultimate comfort.
The EOS | FDX-10 is classified as being suitable for use with Nitrox breathing gas mixtures containing up to 40% oxygen by volume without the need for special preparation, cleaning or component parts.
The FDX-10 high performance over-balanced first stage provides progressively greater intermediate pressure as depth and gas density increases.
DVT (Dry Valve Technology) is a revolutionary regulator technology designed to automatically eliminate moisture and contaminants from entering your first stage, even if the dust cap is accidentally left off. DVT eliminates corrosion of critical internal components, bacteria, hose deterioration, and damaged gauges and computers.
- Pneumatically balanced second stage with virtually no breathing effort
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Ergonomic Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple Dive/Pre-Dive Adjustment
- Inline swivel for reduced jaw fatigue and comfort
- Paired with the rugged FDX-10 Over-Balanced Diaphragm First Stage available with DVT (Dry Valve Technology)