Oceanic Zeo Regulator
The ZEO second stage comes paired with our new first stage FDX-i. The cold forged, over-balanced diaphragm FDX-i is environmentally sealed and comes with our patented Dry Valve Technology (DVT). It’s in-line design limits the pressure loss inherent in “L” type first stage designs making the FDX-i more efficient and lighter due to it’s compact form.
The ZEO/FDX-i combination is everything you need for a sublime breathing experience at any depth and in any environment. From the balmy tropical waters of the Caribbean to the extremes of cold water diving’s best dive sites, the ZEO will perform with reliability, consistency and comfort and makes taking your favorite regulator literally anywhere, that much easier.
Second Stage ZEO
- Pneumatically balanced second stage automatically maintains consistent inhalation effort throughout dive
- Diver adjustable inhalation effort allows the diver to control a desired level of airflow at any time.
- Patented Dynamic Adjustment automatically maintains inhalation effort throughout the dive
- Adjustable Venturi Switch (A.V.S.) for simple dive/pre-dive adjustment
- Inline ball swivel reduces jaw fatigue
- Orthodontic mouthpiece
- Paired with the FDX-i first stage
First Stage FDX-i
The FDX-i in-line design provides an improved flow rate, greatly reduced weight and more ergonomic port positioning for better hose routing when compared to the classic right angle first stages.
- DVT Dry Valve Technology
- Precision Cold Forged
- Reduced weight
- Pneumatically balanced – consistent performance at any depth
- Environmentally Sealed diaphragm – cold water ready
- 4 Low Pressure and 2 High Pressure Ports
- Angled ports for ideal hose routing
- Improved flow rate over standard right angle first stages.